Friday, August 05, 2005

On Blogging

I never thought I would become a blogger thinking that I am not brave enough to bare my soul.  But when I began reading the blogs of Zarah, Von, and Clair I began to think otherwise.  And when Von, Zarah, and I went out for dinner and coffee last August 1, I was encouraged to create my own blog and that was what I did first thing Tuesday morning.

And I haven't looked back since.  It's as if a floodgate was opened in my mind and all of a sudden ideas poured out one after another that I had to bring out my old PDA from retirement just so I could keep track of those ideas before they disappear into oblivion.

Now I'm mulling on creating another blog for my Technews column.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: