Friday, April 07, 2006

ICT in libraries seminar this month

The dust of CONSAL XIII has settled. If you did not attend it, like me, for whatever reason, and is looking for a seminar to attend ASLP has one slated this April 27 & 28.

The seminar is on ICT in Libraries: Trends, Security, Ethics. This will be held at Kimberly Hotel in Ermita a block away from Taft Avenue. ASLP's website is currently unavailable due to the high traffic the site has generated and thus exceeded the bandwidth allocation. Registration fee is 2,600 pesos but ASLP is offering a discounted rate of 2,400 pesos for registrants who will pay a 50% downpayment on or before April 15.

I've posted this before, so this just serves as a reminder. I'll be glad to furnish you more details. Just leave a comment to this post or leave a message in my tag board and I'll get in touch with you.

No comments: