Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A work in progress

I finally decided to put up my own blog as a result of Adrian Cristobal's controversial (at least for us librarians) article on the 105 'useless' librarians published in Manila Bulletin which have received a lot of feedback in the PLAI's e-group and the blogs of Von, Zarah, and Clair. But I won't be writing on the issue anymore coz I believe I've said my piece about it in my comments to the above mentioned blogs.

This is going to be a work in progress as I improve on the site. It's been some time since I used HTML and I seriously need to review my notes.

Anyway, I will be writing about my experience, insights, and ideas on library education in my capacity as a teacher of library and information science, on information literacy as an advocate and as one who has done research on it, on media librarianship as an AV Librarian, and feature profiles of Filipino librarians. From time to time, I will also be sharing my experiences as a techwriter for the nation's oldest newspaper, Manila Bulletin.

I also hope to update the links soon.

See ya.




1 comment:

Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

good job! ayan, mag link ka na ng mga blogs na paborito mo!

way to go!